Monday 15 March 2010

Well I cant believe its Monday again. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and all the Mums were spoilt. I had my special day out on Saturday with my darling Gemma and we had a lovely lunch and shopped ( as girls do lol) I love my girlie time with my baby.
I heard from both my boys on Sunday and then Will, Millie and I went for a lovely long walk in Dalby Forest, only to get stuck in a heavy rain and hail storm and got wet through to our undies ( Millie wasn't wearing any lol) so we came home earlier than planned but it was still a lovely day and the weather faired up to a bright afternoon.
Today I have been busy making Fathers Day cards for the troops, and as we all know mens cards aren't our favourite to make so they are simple ,but I am pleased with them as I managed to make 20 towards my target of 100. I will take photo's tomorrow and post them as I am all snuggled after my bath and settling down for some telly time

No comments:

Post a Comment