Saturday 6 March 2010

Saturday and sunny




Well, here we are at another weekend, Gemma and Adam have just been round to show us their new car, and very smart it is,


Will is in his shed" playing", Millie is asleep but for how long is any ones guess lol ,so I thought I would take the chance to pop on a few cards I did yesterday. I am trying to use up some bits and found these oriental decoupage, not my usual type of card, but I think they are ok and as I have to pinch whatever crafting time I can with little millie causing mayhem they will go into my next lot of charity cards. I took a huge parcel of cards to the local hospital this week for the renal unit, so I hope they raise some needed funds with them.
I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys the proposed sunshine we are supposed to get tomorrow x x x

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy these are really beautiful.
    Oriental is something I have never gone for either, but yours are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete