Wednesday 13 February 2013

Well! looks who's here again!
I can't believe how long it is since I last posted on my blog,, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven after all that happened last year.
For those of you who are still following me, you will know the horrendous year I had with illness and then major surgery for a stomach tumour after being taken ill in January last year. I had the surgery in St James Hospital in Leeds in May and had a few ( to put it mildly!) complications.
ANYHOO! here I am at last back and crafting my little socks off again.
 These little bags are a flannel and soap bar, made into a little handbag, all wrapped and ready for the fundraising in March
 Post it notes made into a little pad and decorated
 A selection of fridge magnets
 notelets and envelopes in a carry bag
 UR 18 & UR 21 fancy edge cards (all photo's are  copyrighted to Christine Durrant, please do not copy)
One of the things that kept me going last year, was being elected Secretary of our Local hosptial Kidney Patients Association, which gave me the full time job of organising and fund raising and I have to say it kept me sane and busy. Another very special  event last Noevember, was the birth of my eldest son and his wife's first gorgeous baby, thats another grandson to add to the three we already have and our darling Alfie is a cutie and a half, but then I am biased , but he is so a very big thank you to Jenny and Andrew xx

2 comments:

  1. Oo er Mrs D! Welcome back. You have been busy, some really lovelt things there. I LOVE the flannel idea, bet they go down great at the hosy!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! No wonder we had heavy snow today!!!!
    Wowser Mrs D you have been ubber busy. I too love the flannel idea, they look amazing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete