Friday 22 February 2013

Well here I am again, Its been a busy week in my craft room again.
I've been busy sewing shopping bags and aprons for my fund raising day in June, I've alot of things in my head that I want to put into use, ( some might say its full of cotton wool, and alot of the time I would have to agree lol) so theres plenty of homemade crafts to swell the coffers for the YKPA.
It's also been a funny week thanks to my brother, as you know we had a very bad year last year and without going into too many details, our holiday had to be cancelled due to illness,  and of course the insurance wouldn't pay out, so we were not having a holiday this year due to a severe lack of funds. BUT my gorgeous( well he is at the moment lol) brother who lives in Bulgaria, had sorted us a holiday trip out to see him in July. We've always been very close and I miss him when he is away, although we only have to be back together  for 10 minutes and we're back to bickering lol, although I have to say its all in good humour and we both enjoy our verbal tennis matches. So roll on July when we can have a good few matches lol.
The weather has turned cold again and we have been promised more snow! A very good friend of mine has just flown on a holiday to Spain, she had the right idea lol

Here are some guest hand towels that have been embroidered
 These are waist aprons , the blue ones have a kitchen motif embroidered on the pocket
I have been making some lined shopping bags and now I am doing peg bags, oh! the fun I have all on my own in my little room is endless. I will blog again very soon, much to the amazement of Mrs W, catch you all soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my! Im lost for words!!!! please please please can I have a special peg bag? Mine is on its very last legs & its a special one for me as my dad bought me it so im reluctant to let it go. SO im sure if my adoptive mum makes me a special one it wont be so hard to let go xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special bag will be made for my adopted daughter, as long as she stops being gobby lol ......loves ya really xxx

    ReplyDelete