Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy NewYear to all my friends and followers



















I said I was going to blog more often, and here I am lol, I hope its a good year for us all as 2011 had a few problems family wise .


I've managed a crafty day today, I keep promising myself some "ME" time ,but somehow it gets chewed up with other things, but today I've done a few cards.

The image on these three are from a stamp called Lizzie and I imported her into my Silhouette cuttting machine and put her in a fancy frame then coloured her and masde her into a card.


One of crafty "spesh" friends, is having an operation on her foot tomorrow, so she will be resting up for a while, and getting to grips with the silhoutte software, so I am really looking forward to seeing what she does!!!! (ahem ! I hope you're taking note Lady!lol)

I've also added the two "spesh" Christmas presents I made, as I couldn't add them before. Opps I just remembered I can only still add the one ,watch this space ; lol

Catch you all soon xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. La la la la..... sorry did you say some fink???? haha
    One day my lady I will shock you & learn how to use silhoutte properly!!!!!
    I love my pressie thank you & its on my lovely tidy work space xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete